$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's for your Husband

My husband works out of town, most weeks. He leaves on Sundays and doesn't come home until Thursday or Friday. That makes it pretty hard to celebrate birthday, anniversaries, and Valentine's Day. We went out for an early dinner last night, which was wonderful, but I also want to give him something special for Valentine's Day. That is a special day for us, because he proposed to me on Valentine's Day 13 years ago. I have been looking around for some good ideas, maybe something I could stick in his suitcase for him to open on Tuesday.
Check out some of the things I found:

52 Reason I Love You: I used this idea when I did this post on Valentine's for Grandparents. Same concept and you can buy what you need at the $1 Store. I think that the hardest part would be to some up with 52 reasons! But with concentration, following your relationship, your days, your special moments, I think you would be able to do it!
 Scratch-off Valentine Card: If I had found this earlier in the week, I would probably do this. But I don't have all the things I need to make it at home. Oopsey Daisy has the list of everything you need and even offers the printables...a blank one, and one that has the hearts filled. How creative!

Bouquet of Shirts: If my husband was going to be here for Valentine's Day, I would definitely do this! He always needs new shirts for work and this is about the only bouquet I think he would appreciate! Great idea...I think you could even make it work for boxers, ties, and maybe even socks!

Geoffrey Beene Wallet: This is another winner! My husband needs a new wallet, too! The wallet he has gets so much wear and tear from travelling and he needs a good quality one. It looks a lot more expensive than it is at $38 from Macy's.





Hidden Message Collar Stays: My husband has to wear business shirts to work every day and is always needing collar stays. These would be much better than the plastic ones he has, because these would keep the collar stiffer. The added benefit of these collar stays from Red Envelope, is that they can be personalized with your own message, or you can choose from the messages they offer.



So those are just a few ideas I have found. I am not sure exactly what I will do for him, but I would love to know what you guys are planning

No comments:

Post a Comment