$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Charm Bracelets for Valentine's Day

There was a time that I dreamed of having a charm bracelet. When the Hubs and I first got married, he bought me a cheapo one and promised me that one day, he would buy me a nice one...one that would have individual charms, and that each one would mean something! Keep in mind, this was before the popular Pandora bracelets and the like. On a trip to San Francisco, he found the perfect bracelet and the perfect charms to put on it. We have added a couple since, but I love it just as much today as when he gave it to me.



There are lots of great charm bracelets out there and it would make a great Valentine's Day present...and many of them are not that expensive!





Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest

For Pandora bracelets, the have many to choose from, including..

There are Italian Charm bracelets, like...
And really unique charm bracelets, like...
So, do you wear charm bracelets? What kind of charms do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment