$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine Books for Kids

At our house, we are trying to get the kids to read more. That's a hard sell, after getting a Playstation for Christmas with tons of games...but since we have started a book club at school, I wanted there to be an emphasis on reading at home, as well.

With Valentine's Day approaching, I wanted to find a new book for the boys that had the holiday theme in mind...and that's not easy to find for boys! After browsing Amazon, here are some of the books I found...for both girls AND boys!

Candy Smash (The Lemonade War Series)
Check Out Related Media

Valentine Crafts with Patterns

Valentine Treats: Recipes and Crafts for the Whole Family

I think the Mad Libs book is one I would definitely buy for my boys! We have some of the baby-type Valentine's Day books so it's time to upgrade for our older boys. Do you buy books based on the holiday?

*This is NOT a promotional post. I am NOT one of their affiliates...I just happen to like ordering books from Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment